Keeping you safe on holiday
Stonham Barns Holiday Park is now fully open but for the safety of your family/friends and Stonham Barns Park staff please follow these guidelines and rules:
• We ask that you do not visit/stay on the park if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms. We might ask customers for a temperature check on arrival.
• We are operating Check-ins and Check-outs at a minimal contact.
• We ask that minimal contact to be made with our staff onsite.
• Our Chemical Disposal points areas will be accessible for your use. We ask that you read the signage displayed
• All facilities will be open and cleaned between use, you may obtain a key from the reception.
• Hand Sanitisers have been put up at key points across the park.
• All guests to remain 2m from other guests always excluding family members.
• Visitors will have to check-in at reception
• Any guests displaying symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay should call the Reception on the number provided & speak with the Park Manager, who will instruct you & your party on what to do next but please remain COVID aware.
• Any guests not adhering to our policies will be asked to leave the park with no refund offered.
Terms & Conditions for Bookings
1. All our rates are non-refundable and require full payment to be made at the time of booking.
2. Payment will be processed and debited from the authorized credit card account.
3. We do not accept cash for your booking.
4. No refund will be offered for cancellations, no-shows and early departures.
5. Amendment to your booking is allowed up to 48hrs before arrival time.
6. There is a minimum 3-night charge for all weekends and for the entire July & August high-season, although you can of course stay only for 1 / 2 nights if you so wish.
7. If you do not arrive for a booked visit by 9pm on the first day of your stay (or you have not advised us by telephone of a later arrival on the same day) we will assume you have cancelled your booking and we may re-let your pitch.
8. You are advised to take out holiday insurance to cover you in case of cancellation.
9. Should you have a complaint or a problem at any time during your stay, please tell us immediately – we will do our best to resolve it.
10. Any information that we hold is shared with our bank & involved third parties only i.e.: your credit card company etc. We will not disclose your details to any other person without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires it or we are legally required to do so.
We hope you enjoy your stay and thank you for your continued support
We look forward to welcoming you back to our park!
We hope you and your families stay safe and well!
Holiday Static Homes
All accommodation will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised using the Rely+On Virkon Disinfectant, we will then seal the accommodation, so it stays clean and fresh for your arrival.
Once we have finished cleaning it for a new guest, we will seal the caravan across the door, and we will tell guests that if the seal is broken, they should not enter.
When you book, a deposit will be taken, then 2 days before you arrive, we will phone and take remaining balance. You will be given the number of the unit. The keys will be left in a plastic wallet along-side our welcome pack inside the unit and bedding will be packed and sealed and also left inside the unit.
When you book, a deposit will be taken, then 2 days before you arrive, we will phone and take remaining balance. You will be told what area you will be located on, and a cone marker will be placed with your name on it.
Communal toilets, showers, laundry and washing up areas will be checked and cleaned regularly every day and will be closed whilst cleaning. Please use hand sanitizer before entering and wash your hands after use.