ONSITE EVENING / NIGHT SECURITY GUIDE
Onsite evening/night Security Guard
A unique opportunity to live and work onsite at one of Suffolk’s top destinations.
Do you have previous security experience, want to relocate and become part of a thriving business. Good salary package and discount buying your own Luxury Lodge onsite. Family run business. Be part of something special at Stonham Barns Park.
Monitors premises to prevent theft or other illegal activities. Ensuring safety and wellbeing of all lodge owners and guests. Making sure that buildings on site are locked & secure after normal business hours.
• Patrol site at random times ensuring all is in order.
• Check all doors, gates, windows, padlocks are secure.
• Respond to all alarms and calls from holiday homeowners and guests of Stonham Barns Park
• Contact emergency services when required.
• Keep a log of all unknown visitors.
• Provide daily activity reports.
• Notify people of rule infractions ask them to comply with rules.
• Provide valuable feedback to management about the security of a business.
• Takes care of any parking issues.
• Monitor the premises for criminal activity.
• Write diligent record of any illegal activities.
• Stop suspicious activities by asking for identification.
• Issue letters or citations as required by company policy.
• Stay in contact with other security personnel.
• Answer phone calls after official business hours
Skills and Qualifications:
S.I.A Badge holder, CRB Checked, Time Oriented, People Person, Basic Math Skills, Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Basic Computer Literacy. The ability to liaise with Suffolk Constabulary.